Includes 0.5X C-Mount Adapter
Engineered for clinical and classroom applications, ACCU-SCOPE's EXC-120 Series is equipped with sharp, high contrast objectives on a rugged, die-cast aluminum frame designed for years of heavy use. Featuring ergonomic focusing controls, all brass gears and the widest field of view eyepieces in its class, the EXC-120 Series delivers exceptional value and performance for an entry level clinical microscope.
Available with a LED illuminator allowing for tremendous energy savings, the EXC-120 Series provides superb brightness.
- 0.5x c-mount adapter to attach camera to EXC-120 equipped with a photo tube or tinocular port
- Adapter can be focused to match the focus of the digital image to the image seen through the eyepieces
- Ideal for use with 0.5" diagonal camera sensors or smaller
Other adapters available.
Excelis Camera with Monitor Specifications
- True HD imaging for scientific and industrial applications. Capture 6MP still images.
- Use the included 11.6" HD monitor to view and capture images without a PC.
- Built-in mouse control software for HDMI viewing and recording without a computer.
- Simultaneous live image output to an HD monitor and to a PC via USB2.0 (PC not included).
- Perform measurements on live HD images.
- Fluorescence imaging with high signal-to-noise, exposure times from 1ms to 10 seconds and 20 Gain levels.
- Monitor mounts directly to the Excelis HD camera body for convenient access and doesn't take up valuable bench space.
- CaptaVision Imaging Software (included) extends the capabilities of the Excelis HD with advanced image processing and measurement features (requires PC; not included).
- Standard C-mount easily adapts to most microscopes; 0.5x camera adapter recommended.
- 1-year warranty.
- In the box: Excelis HD Camera, 11.6" HD display, display bracket and screws, HDMI Cable, HDMI adapter, USB 2.0 Cable, Y power splitter cable, 12V Power Adapter, 8GB SD Card, USB Mouse, CaptaVision PC Imaging Software
Accuscope EXC-123 + Camera & Monitor
- DIN Optical System, f=160mm, Anti-MoldViewing Head
Choice of monocular, monocular with camera port, binocular, or trinocular
Inclined 30° and rotatable 360°
Single diopter adjustment 55-72mm
Interpupillary distance adjustment 48-75mm binocular / 55-75 trinocularEyepiecesWF10x/18.5mm field of view; a pointer is standard in one eyepiece; eyepieces are locked-in to prevent classroom tampering and accept 19mm reticlesNosepieceRear facing, quadruple, ball bearing with positive
click stops to ensure parcentration&n