Ease of Viewing
Newly designed plan achromat focusable eyepieces, with a large 20mm field of view allow users to see more quickly.
ACCU-SCOPE's new infinity plan objectives provide users with high resolution, high contrast objectives at an affordable price. Objectives are available in plan achromat and plan phase configurations.
A super, bright white LED light provides over 15 years of illumination saving time, energy and the cost of replacement bulbs.
- Optical System:Infinity Optical System, f = 180mm, Anti-Mold
Siedentopf type, inclined 30°; interpupillary distanceadjustment 48-75mm, 360° rotatable; available in
binocular or trinocular configurationsEyepiecesHWF Plan 10x eyepiece, 20mm field of view with built-in
diopter adjustment; a pointer is standard in one
eyepiece; eyepieces are locked-in to prevent classroom
tampering. Eyepiece accepts a Ø20.5mm reticleNosepieceRear facing quadruple, ball bearing nosepiece with
positive click stops to ensure parcentrationObjectivesStandard configuration includes Infinity Plan achromat
4x, 10x, 40xR* and 100xR oil* -- (*spring-loaded)Stage:Stage size 140mm X 132mm with X-Y movement range of 76mm X 50 mmCondenser:N.A. 1.25 Abbe condenser (with slot for sliders) on a rack and pinion with iris diaphragm; glass lens in
condensing system protects iris diaphragm from classroom tamperingStand:Cast alloy aluminumIllumination:3 watt LED with variable intensity control; LED bulb is rated for over 25,000 hours of continued useFocusing System:Coaxial focusing system with adjustable tension control and upper limit stop to prevent accidental
damage to slides; all metal gears, brass fine focus gearAccessories:Dust cover, immersion oil and instruction manual, universal power supply 110v-240v
- Trinocular viewing head – 50/50 light split
- Plan achromat objectives: 20xR, 50xR oil and 60xR
- Plan phase objectives: 10x, 20xR, 40xR and 100xR oil
- Phase contrast sliders: 10x/BF/40x and 20x/BF/100x
- Darkfield slider (4x – 40x)
- Simple polarizer/analyzer
- Field diaphragm, 5 hole nosepiece
- Microscope carry case
- Microscope Dimensions (LWH): 387mm x 196mm x 391mm
- Physical weight: 16 lbs.
- Shipping dimensions: 19" x 11" x 19"
- Shipping weight: 21 lbs.
- 5 year limited warranty for parts, labor and electronic components.
- 1 year warranty on LED bulb